XAML Pad :
What! Why ! Wow:
1.It is a Notepad for XAML.
2.Live Preview of the code ..(What you have written and what you are writing).
3.Live Correction of Syntax and checks namespaces and other parts of code you author.
4.Quickly jump to errors with one click!
5.Good Looking UI.
OK Say Something More:
- Use it to author professional code or just to find out errors quickly in this low on memory App.
- You can use it if you are just learning XAML and want to try out .
- But, If you have code that has Window as the root it will be displayed in a separate window.
- Attribute elements like “Selected” need to be compiled to .baml file to get it worked.
- You can take a screenshot with the option thats provided in the side bar (Thats strange for a Notepad like app :D)