This article presents a straightforward solution to access your windows Content on Your Macintosh PC!!!
So I (This means you-who is reading this article) may have one or more of the below questions in mind: 😀
- I some how want to access my remote Windows machine (windows xp,vista,7,8) on my MAC
- I have a huge 27′ Apple BOOTCAMP just to run few programs of windows on mac .
- Uh!!! I don’t want to fight with my MAC anymore!!
- First You need to enable Remote Desktop Connection On Your Windows Machine and allow incoming connections to connect to your machine
- You need a beautiful MAC 😛
- You need to install MICROSOFT OFFICE 2011 For MAC (This is NEEDED!!!!!!)
- Go To Applications and Find the “Remote Desktop Connection” application that came with office for mac!
- You Can tweak a lot of settings of the RDC application and even get a full hd view of your windows desktop on your MAC.
- Make sure that your Windows System and MAC are on LAN / High Speed Internet so that you can “Work” With your windows 😛
- And please don’t try to put your MAC and Windows in a Wifi Sub net… 😛 — Performance Issues Come Up!
- Find the ip address of your windows machine and put it in the RDC application of your MAC , put the WINDOWS Username and Passwordonce asked and click Connect.
Done You can access Your Windows on Your mac!!!
Note : RDC For MAC has a lot of options on how good and how best your Windows Desktop can look on your MAC … once the RDC is started look at the RDC> Preferences and play with it!! (See Screenshot)