How can it help you:
1.Jot down your ideas
2.Draw really good art
3.Help you play with your photos
Just found an easter egg on the Samsung Galaxy note n7000
My note is running the stock android Gingerbread
Go to Settings> About Phone > Android Version
Quickly (very very Quick) Tap the Android Version and You Will get the Gingerbread Zombie Image
Here is the Video
Alright You know the Specs of this great phone (So i wont be mentioning about it)
- Its Big but its PERFECT (You CAN hold it and you can Pocket it )
- The Screen is Awesome
- Battery is Good (lasts 1 and a half Day )
- S-Pen is really useful
- Gestures are just awesome and handy
Go Get it! Don’t get any second thoughts its a perfect phone
Here Goes the Screen shots (All are self Explanatory) Read the rest of this entry →
Why Would You Want to Get Only EDGE Data Mode On Your Android ? (Probable reasons are listed below)
- Because i just want to cut my 3G/4G data usage!
- Ive got only EDGE Plan.
- I Think Keeping Phone in EDGE Mode will save my battery (well the phone uses Data When it Really REQUIRES!!)
Ah..gimme the procedure man!
1.Goto Settings> Wireless and Network > Mobile Network Settings
2.Set the Network Mode To GSM Only
Your Done now you will be in EDGE Mode all the time, if you want to use your 3G then set it to GSM/WCDMA (Auto)
Screenshots: (This is Galaxy Note People! )
- Best alternative to Wordpad/Notepad.
- Best For Coders who code alot.
- Supports HTML,PHP,JAVA
- Syntax highlighting-The best feature.
- Supports easy pin dropping of common elements in your code, such as insert a form tag,…