Flight Control , The Game We have been playing (Most Of You i suppose, or at least the ones reading this post are Interested ) Goes Free on Itunes (as Mentioned For Today)
Also it features:
- Storm Field – A New Kind of Map
- Turn The Time Back- Rewind (as they call)
- Thunderstruck – Unlockable Achievement
Apple Proposed in WWDC ’11 That it will Roll Out Delta Updates for its Software Products and especially ITUNES and IOS Updates
Why We need this?
1.To Download the entire application just for a minor update , Eats your Bandwidth!
2.Same goes with the apps on IOS Devices
3.Itunes and other softwares are still huge! Above 60MB
4.Just think about IOS Updates , they are huge (We need OTA)
Hope they test out the proposed OTA and Delta Updates and release it to the Public Quickly
Ok we know that if we drag an icon on top of another we can make them both go into a folder
So how do you put a Single app in a folder?
Here is how it is done:
- Create a folder- Normally how you do that.
- Now remove all the apps from the folder , just leaving one app in the folder
- You are now left with one app in the folder :p
Who and Why should you do this?
Cool Facts App:
- Huge Collection – 10,000 Facts
- Awesome interface.
- Send Fact as an Email
- Send a Tweet
- Post To Wall
- Lots Of tips to Browse.
- Very Handy.
- Read the rest of this entry →