Why Would You Want to Get Only EDGE Data Mode On Your Android ? (Probable reasons are listed below)
- Because i just want to cut my 3G/4G data usage!
- Ive got only EDGE Plan.
- I Think Keeping Phone in EDGE Mode will save my battery (well the phone uses Data When it Really REQUIRES!!)
Ah..gimme the procedure man!
1.Goto Settings> Wireless and Network > Mobile Network Settings
2.Set the Network Mode To GSM Only
Your Done now you will be in EDGE Mode all the time, if you want to use your 3G then set it to GSM/WCDMA (Auto)
Screenshots: (This is Galaxy Note People! )
Why should i build an Interop Library?
- You Want to embed Flash File in your .NET Project
- You have to Host Your ActiveX Control Using the WindowsFormHostControl
- Active X Conversion Utility (AxImp.exe) Found here C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin
- Shockwave Has to be installed on your machine get.adobe.com/shockwave/
- Flash10.ocx (Some times you find flash10a.ocx or similar) Found here C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
Cool Facts App:
- Huge Collection – 10,000 Facts
- Awesome interface.
- Send Fact as an Email
- Send a Tweet
- Post To Wall
Apple has Finally rolled out the ipad to the indian customers!
It has announced the prices …. but wait when ipad 2 is on the verge…its rolling its ipad..Its not surprise at all…
Well when iphone 4 was released the 3gs was rolled into the indian market
Well look at the prices below and decide your self..
Want to have full details about you’r laptop batter?
Yes! Most of us want to have that information…but due to some reasons the pre installed
Power management doesn’t give so much details
here is a small applet that can be added and gives much much more information.
Its Battery Applet