Want Some Way to access your Linux machine , then you definitely need to install OpenSSH
1.Allows you to execute terminal commands from almost any device (Yes Any device)
2.Copy Files to and Fro!
3.Execute your School/Programs directly on your machine rather than your College
(may be your college systems are Hogging or its just that you got a pretty damn fast system)
4.Forget about using the insecure telnet service!, OpenSSh is Secure!!!
Step1: Install the Server and Client relevant to OpenSSh , Execute the below Command in your terminal
sudo apt-get install openssh-client openssh-server
Step2: Now You need to get your IP Address (if you know skip this) also assume you know the username of the system using which you log in ifconfig Note: look for the ip address after "inet addr" example 22.214.171.124 and username is rahul Step3: Now download a client (putty/Terminal) to access your system ssh host@ipaddress example : ssh email@example.com Note: rahul will be the username of the Target system in which the OpenSSh server is running and its corresponding ip address. Make sure you enter logout in the terminal before you close your session Happy Playing!
An asp.net Web Code For You to take user inputs and store it on to your Ms Access Database!Be Sure to Create it before and take care when you form the ConnectionString !!! That’s Very Important!
<%@ Page Title=”Home Page” Language=”C#” MasterPageFile=”~/Site.master” AutoEventWireup=”true”
CodeBehind=”Default.aspx.cs” Inherits=”WebApplication1._Default” %>
<asp:Content ID=”HeaderContent” runat=”server” ContentPlaceHolderID=”HeadContent”> Read the rest of this entry →
Jumplist is one of the cool features of windows, lets not forget the powerful Power Shell Of Windows 7
Ok Why Jumplist?
- Groups all of you’r common stuff together.
- Have multiple Tabs opened in a browser don’t worry, jump list gives quick access to all of them.
- Groups Recent documents.
- Ability to peek or preview the content.
- Quick access to all programs that are minimized.
Courtesy: microsoft.com and google for images
Cloud Os: Full Scale OS Residing In A Browser.
You have access to all the features of a normal Os, From a Cloud Resident OS.
- Applications and Services.
- Cost savings
- Immediate Availability
- Round-the-clock availability,
- Joli Cloud.
- Google Chrome O.S
- Access Documents, files And Applications Anywhere Easily- It uses the WEBDav Feature.
- Share Files and Edit Them In Real Time With Other User.
- Ability To Have Your Files On Your Own EyeOs Server.
- Low Cost
- Simple Design.
- Very User Friendly.
- Integrates Social Stream Direct Into The Browser.
- Ability To Mount Network Drives.
- Large Number Of Apps -700 +
- Instant Web:OS Comes Pre-Installed In Notebooks And Boot Under 10 seconds.
- Updates Itself and Cleans On Every Boot.
- Already Have More Than a Million Applications.
- Built In Security To Keep Mal-ware Away.