Ok we know that if we drag an icon on top of another we can make them both go into a folder
So how do you put a Single app in a folder?
Here is how it is done:
- Create a folder- Normally how you do that.
- Now remove all the apps from the folder , just leaving one app in the folder
- You are now left with one app in the folder :p
Who and Why should you do this?
An asp.net Web Code For You to take user inputs and store it on to your Ms Access Database!Be Sure to Create it before and take care when you form the ConnectionString !!! That’s Very Important!
<%@ Page Title=”Home Page” Language=”C#” MasterPageFile=”~/Site.master” AutoEventWireup=”true”
CodeBehind=”Default.aspx.cs” Inherits=”WebApplication1._Default” %>
<asp:Content ID=”HeaderContent” runat=”server” ContentPlaceHolderID=”HeadContent”> Read the rest of this entry →
Western Digital My Passport 250 GB
- I have been using this External Hard drive Since 4 years!
- Rock Solid Performance
- USB Powered Device
- Writes an average of 21 MB/Sec and Reads a little higher than that!
- Glossy Finish
Kingston Data Traveler that Came at a price of 36$
- Huge Storage From 2 GB to 32 GB!
- Good Speeds ! (Copying a 4GB File Was Done at 10MB/Sec ) Read the rest of this entry →
Want to get rid of having you’r iphone being connected to the system for internet?
Then you should have a computer that has Bluetooth hardware.
You then have the option to tether you’r carrier internet (EDGE/3G) to you’r system and Stay relaxed
Though It drains you’r battery! Its a better option and also in cases when you don’t have the Transfer cable with you!