Monthly Archives: September 2011
So here is the RDC Connection using Office for mac and connecting to my windows machine
Read it here on my post RDC Mac2Windows
Why should i build an Interop Library?
- You Want to embed Flash File in your .NET Project
- You have to Host Your ActiveX Control Using the WindowsFormHostControl
- Active X Conversion Utility (AxImp.exe) Found here C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin
- Shockwave Has to be installed on your machine get.adobe.com/shockwave/
- Flash10.ocx (Some times you find flash10a.ocx or similar) Found here C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
Ok we know that if we drag an icon on top of another we can make them both go into a folder
So how do you put a Single app in a folder?
Here is how it is done:
- Create a folder- Normally how you do that.
- Now remove all the apps from the folder , just leaving one app in the folder
- You are now left with one app in the folder :p
Who and Why should you do this?
Currently even though We clear the Spam messages from the Spam Folder , we get a notification that there is some (atleast one) spam mail !!
Is it a bug or is it just that it does get updated to 0 or may be a programmatic Error , where the programmer doest Make the flag to 0 when the Spam is Cleared!!
Have a look at it!